Sunday 19 February 2012

The Weapons Inspector

Aircraft Carriers from the USA enter the straits of Hommuz.


What I want to be, will be
If I say its true
then believe me.
Within my scaffolded building
there is only one place
to turn the screw.


William Hague talks of real and potent threats.


Seek and you will find, find
a chimera breathing fire
then believe me
the tower cannot stay standing
if threats are allowed
to remain alive.


Centrifuges are being installed


My Arsenal belongs to me
I'll use it wisely
so believe me
others don't understand restraint
or the urgent need
to stay on top.


Obama says all options are open.


Of course no weapons were found then
I just went to war
unauthorised
the weapons inspector tried to
stop the carnage but I
Over-ruled him.


It is better to support than humiliate.


Of course no weapons will be found now
but still I'll go to war
unauthorised
because they cannot be allowed
to have the weapons
that I covet.


Do you support a nuclear-free Middle East including the disarmament of Israel's weapons?


And when the bombing is done and
people crawl out of their
dead dusty hell
they will smile grimly, united
in the wish to make
what they never really wanted.

No comments:

Post a Comment